[asterisk-biz] USF payments

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 2 18:57:40 CST 2010

This is a violation - IF the line item is labeled as USF.  USF can
only be assessed on interstate traffic.

There is nothing to stop someone from charging you a more general kind
of "regulatory recovery fee" or additional "administrative" fee and
rolling up USF into that.  But they cannot claim it is USF recovery
per se;  that's illegal.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC