[asterisk-biz] 87.230.80.186 - Trying to register

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:41:30 CDT 2010

Thanks for that Steve. This works. However, what if I do this (would I block
myself from SSH 22):

sudo iptables\
               --append INPUT\
               --match tcp\
               --protocol tcp\
               --dport 22\
               --source 0.0.0.0\
               --jump ACCEPT
sudo iptables\
               --append INPUT\
               --source 0.0.0.0/24\ <http://87.230.90.0/24\>
               --jump DROP

Will that block all other traffic to the server and only allow SSH 22? I
don't want to block myself out and it's very important because this is a
remote server. If you can confirm above then I can add the legit IPs one by
one after that I guess.

Thanks again