[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultant

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Mon Jun 21 05:06:44 CDT 2010

Hello,

Voisonics offers Asterisk consultancy including dial plan development,
and already have an IVR platform with call recording storage that
would ideally suit your verification vault needs.

Our solution would be custom designed to suit your requirements, but
you can get an idea of the platform using the following demo:
https://ivrdemo.voisonics.com/

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements further.

Thanks,