[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultant

perl ninja perlninja at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:14:13 CDT 2010

Asterisk-Biz List Users,

I'm Looking for An asterisk consultant, to develop a Dialplan for my
asterisk server and do some configuration
and also develop

a Verification Vault

example;

http://www.predictiveconcepts.com/v3/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=50

Additionaly a feature that this Verification Vault is missing that i would
like is

the ability to login to a set webpage that indexs all the recordings and are
able to download and search directly from this website

and the ability to create users with flags so only certain users have the
authority to delete, rename etc..

i assume this will require some PHP skills and asterisk dialplan

please E-Mail me off list with prices and time line for turnaround.