[asterisk-biz] Honduran SIP DID from Government-Licensed (Dovid Bender)

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at didx.net
Thu Jun 17 15:52:57 CDT 2010

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:44:59 +0300
> From: "Dovid Bender" <asterisk at dovid.net>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Honduran SIP DID from Government-Licensed
> To: <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>
> > There's a new country code available 504 of wholesale origination (SIP
> DID
> > or virtual or voip phone numbers, depending on what you call it) on
> > http://www.didx.net. An interesting quote from the provider that we were
> > able to verify as a fact.
> >
> > "The Honduran DID phone numbers are from the first and only Honduran
> > company
> > with an FCC-214 License, ours. Our company was investigated and analysed
> > by
> > Team Telecom which is composed of the USA Department of State, Department
> > of
> > Homeland Security, Department of Justice, and FBI.
>
> Nothing special. It's standard procedure when you apply for a liscence from
> the FCC and you are based out side of the US.

Exactly my point, Dovid. Even so, we get dozens every month who have a goal
to sell DID/DDI without a government license. In this case, this person is
following the law. It's nice to know, and we want to let others know which
sellers are in every way, i.e., notes like this one to the Asterisk-Biz list
and by rating with a vendor rating over "1" on scale of "1" to "8."