[asterisk-biz] Honduran SIP DID from Government-Licensed Provider on DIDXchange

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at didx.net
Wed Jun 16 14:08:06 CDT 2010

There's a new country code available 504 of wholesale origination (SIP DID
or virtual or voip phone numbers, depending on what you call it) on
http://www.didx.net. An interesting quote from the provider that we were
able to verify as a fact.

"The Honduran DID phone numbers are from the first and only Honduran company
with an FCC-214 License, ours. Our company was investigated and analysed by
Team Telecom which is composed of the USA Department of State, Department of
Homeland Security, Department of Justice, and FBI. We chose DIDX also
because of its excellent reputation in the USA as well as international
governments and the IP communications industry. We recommend buying from
DIDX with Honduran phone numbers as a great choice as per the VP Suzanne
Bowen's research will show."
Read completed details at http://www.pr.com/press-release/241335. See you
all hopefully this summer at some of the IP communications listed on our
events page like Mobile Cloud Computing Asia in Singapore, Cluecon in
Chicago Trump Hotel, and ITCN Asia in Karachi.

Thank you,
Suzanne Bowen
VP, Super Technologies, Inc., DIDX, Techistan
Blogs: http://blogs.didx.net,  http://suzanne.supertec.com,
http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/,
Media channels: http://www.tmcnet.com/channels/did-ddi/,
http://www.didx.net/podcast, http://www.techistan.com,