[asterisk-biz] Countries with similar rates for mobile vs. terrestrial

Karl Fife karlfife at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:47:33 CDT 2010

Has anyone compiled a list of the countries whose mobile termination rates
are similar to those of terrestrial lines?

I know that in some countries (such as the US and China) there is little
difference between mobile and terrestrial termination.  This is in contrast
to countries whose mobile tariffs tend to make rates about 10x the customary
terrestrial rate?

Are there others besides China and the US?  I know it's more the exception
than the rule but I'd love to see a list of those exceptions.

Thanks!
-Karl