[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 71, Issue 15

Nauman Ibrahim ni at supertec.com
Mon Jun 14 15:03:00 CDT 2010

Thanks Josef,

The interop is a simple process, and if  some one is in the voip business
they will have no issue following the steps mentioned on our platform.

And for peter nobody is blackmailing any body over here. Josef is great guy
and he understand me well by what I meant.

So lets move on.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Josef Grand <josef.grand2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> peter,
> you should shut up
> and you should reply to the right message
> ----------
> I just like to let you guys on the list know that if you decide to buy DIDs
> from Didx.net, you should contact Nauman, he is a great support and has
> helped me in the past several times. He is in sales and can help you with
> great offers.
>
> my problem is only the interop process not the guys or the company, peter

Kind regards,

Nauman Ibrahim Syed
Senior Accounts Manager.
Great offer 1000 USA DIDs for 150$.