[asterisk-biz] DID for Video Calls

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Jun 14 07:35:31 CDT 2010

Hi alls,

We are searching for our customers VoIP/DID providers for Europe (Fr,
Es, Be, It for the moment) to convert incoming Video Mobile Calls (from
standard 3G phones) to Audio SIP (audio with the full audio/video datas,
in order to our Asterisk H324m gateway/IVR VoiceXML/Video).

We can lost the signaling information associated the video, but the
audio streams must be transparent (in Alaw, with no echo canceler and
with no encoded junction : just a "pure" audio stream -> RTP).

Any one can provide it (with no minimal range numbers) ?
(We are ready to make tests with a test number.)

(Can you provide a SIP option to set generate Video Outgoing Calls too ?)

Thanks,

Borja

--
Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation -http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto