[asterisk-biz] DIDX welcomes you in Singapore

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jun 11 17:33:06 CDT 2010

DIDX and other Super Technologies Services invite you to visit communication Asia
2010 in Singapore

Here is the full detail of the invite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irFvRUaHpl8

Here is  another Invite from our VP Marketing Suzanne Bowen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3YB3nSaZlA

We hope to see you there.

It start's on the 15th of June to the 18th of June.

Our Booth # is

4P3-09

Our Phone number there will be # +65-3108-0300

BTW, You can get your OWN Singapore DID number also for your
permanent office in Singapore Via DIDX

See you there.

Super Technologies Team.
http://www.supertec.com/products/ Whatch all about us, on what
we do @ this url.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

What is didx ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgGTGkTZns