[asterisk-biz] VoIP DIDs at wholesale rates

Neha Khandelwal nehak1408 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:05:56 CDT 2010

*DIDforSale* provides low cost VoIP Origination and termination services for
its customers. Now you can enhance your efficiency, reduce costs, and
provide high quality termination. Our service is a Perfect solution for VoIP
service providers, Call centers and Calling Card companies. So if you are
concerned about the high cost of VoIP origination and termination, say "Good
Bye" to the expensive traditional way of obtaining inbound SIP DIDs.

Here are listed the main features of our service:-

* Unmetered DIDs with 20 Channels on each SIP DID as low as $7.50 per DID
(No Per Minute Cost).
* Metered DIDs for $1 per DID and $0.004 per minute (Yes only 0.4 cents).
* Show local presence in any State in USA. 2600+ rate centers all over US.
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.
* No Minimum requirement from any of the 2600+ rate centers.
* Redundant systems for high uptime.
* No minimum commitments.
* Works with any SIP service (Asterisk, SER, OpenSer, FreeSwitch, Cisco,
IPSmarx, Voipswitch etc.).
* Tier 1 Carrier.
* Allow number portability in and out.