[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultant

Brian McManus bmcmanus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:42:41 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for an Asterisk Consultant who can peel apart a few of my
Segmentation Fault core files and find a bug that was probably introduced by
a few of my own code changes in the 1.6.1.6 release(all in chan_sip).  I'm
not well versed enough with GDB to quite track down the specific
thread/process segfault occured in but I'm hoping you can.  Please directly
email me your rates and your availability. I'll pay you up front for a few
hours of your time.

If possible, I'd like to get some eyes on it this week even if it's only an
hour or two that you're available.

Thank you,

Brian McManus
bmcmanus at gmail.com