[asterisk-biz] Pakistan Good Quality Route Available

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Jul 26 21:41:27 CDT 2010

I have a great Pakistan white mobile CLI at .05/minute for certain profiled
traffic.The stats are 11+acd and a  75% asr. The only restriction is that
the traffic cannot originate from the USA and must have a valid CLI. Other
routes that my carrier partner has with these same restrictions are Iran NO
CLI(mobile-.06/min. proper-.048/min.),Yemen no CLI(.1029/minute)and Mexico
Mobile with CLI(.08/minute).Payment is EMS Escrow, Route Trader, traffic
exchange or wire.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale termination/origination

1-951-744-9220 (voice)

1-951-963-1298 (fax)

MSN IM - jaykordic at hotmail.com

Twitter- http://twitter.com/jkordic

2010 Specials

1. USA unrestricted termination @ .0097/minute with 1/1
billing,SIP/H323-G729/G711 supported.

2. USA unrestricted termination(CLI) @ .0085/minute with 1/1
billing,SIP/G729 (no bridge codes).

3. .0039/minute for USA termination with virtual CLI/ANI(111,000+
npa/nxx's)SIP/G729.

4. India 919 mobile termination(white route) as low as
.0107/minute(9194-.0129/min.)

5.USA unrestricted termination with conference codes at .0135/minute)6/6
billing,G729.

6.Pakistan White mobile termination with CLI at .05/minute.(75%asr,11+acd).

7.USA SIP/G729 termination as low as .0097/minute ,6/6 billing.

8.USA unrestricted termination with CLI SIP/ G729@ .0097/minute.1/1
billing.(no conference bridge codes).

9.USA termination  .0049/minute (100,000+npa/nxx's) with 1/1 billing /CLI.