[asterisk-biz] Asterisk freelance developers needed

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:01:29 CDT 2010

Olle, we have 5 years experience modifying Asterisk source code to our
clients special needs, we are located in Central America, with some presence
in Spain. Our website www.codevoz.com
Our clients are usually Telecom companies. So count with us.

On Jul 23, 2010 5:57 AM, "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 23 jul 2010 kl. 10.24 skrev Olle E. Johansson:
>
>> Friends,
>>
>> I need to expand my network of Asterisk developers that can help Edvina
with small and larger projects, both related to SIP and to other parts of
Asterisk. If you are interested, please send me e-mail with your current
experience of Asterisk and your CV. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to call me.

>> If you're based in Sweden, we are also looking for new employees to
expand our team that works with cool large-scale Open Source Unified
Communication projects. Please check http://edvina.net or contact me off
list.

>> As it is holiday season here in Sweden, please don't expect immediate
answers :-)

>> Best regards,
>> /Olle
>
> Additional clarifications based on feedback:
>
> * I need people with Asterisk development skills, modifying or adding C
source code to the base product for inclusion in the Open Source product.