[asterisk-biz] Asterisk freelance developers needed

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jul 23 03:24:34 CDT 2010

Friends,

I need to expand my network of Asterisk developers that can help Edvina with small and larger projects, both related to SIP and to other parts of Asterisk. If you are interested, please send me e-mail with your current experience of Asterisk and your CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.

If you're based in Sweden, we are also looking for new employees to expand our team that works with cool large-scale Open Source Unified Communication projects. Please check http://edvina.net or contact me off list.

As it is holiday season here in Sweden, please don't expect immediate answers :-)

Best regards,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden