[asterisk-biz] Looking for a "RELIABLE" 4 to 8 port FXO Gateway

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:09:03 CDT 2010

I usually build my own but its not cheap, ill share the ingredients.
Digium single port T1 card (around $400), carrier access adit 600
(around $350 on ebay), 8 port FXO card for the adit around $350 and a
PC (I have this working on a 1000mhz via c3 with 2gb ram). If you need
echo can then you can use a tellabs 25xx (IIRC that's the model
number) ebay around $25.00 plus -48vdc around $40. This setup has
worked wonders for me for a long time.