[asterisk-biz] Looking for a "RELIABLE" 4 to 8 port FXO Gateway

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 21 13:56:16 CDT 2010

Gerald Bove2 wrote:
> Really? I've had nothing but problems with Quintum's gateways. We have a few sitting in our stock room collecting dust. I think one of them is being used as a door stop. Though, I do admit, it worked better then Grandstream :)

Mileage may vary, I guess :).

Ours were the primary voice & fax gateways in the VSAT packs my former
employer sold.  Put a dozen or so on some FEMA disaster recovery
vehicles, a dozen or so in airline transportable rack cases, and as far
as I know one is still running on a Army Corps of Engineering dredge.