[asterisk-biz] Gold Numbers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jul 15 10:44:17 CDT 2010

No, that's only true in traditional NANPA assignment areas, of which
only the hyper-rural remain.  In pooling areas (90% of country), LECs
and other operators can get thousand blocks directly.  LNP-capable
switches are also mandatory in those areas as routing is done based on
LRN, and every switch to which pooled blocks are homed must have one.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC