[asterisk-biz] UK

Steve Kennedy steve-asterisk at gbnet.net
Wed Jul 14 06:27:04 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:13:03PM +0100, Chris Bagnall wrote:

> > Hi, we currently use magrathea telecom for inbound and outbound dialing
> > but
> > we're looking for a backup provider... can anyone recommend someone?
> In my experience I don't think Magrathea have "been down" for more than a
> few minutes in the whole of the 5+ years we've done business with them.
> You'll be hard pressed to find someone better in the UK.
> If you do want a backup, might be worth having a chat with AQL...
> (especially for certain destinations that Magrathea don't route)

You could also talk to C&W (though you'd probably need high volumes for
them to talk to you), Demon/THUS are part of C&W but may offer more
flexible services.

Then there's COLT, Gamma, BT, Opal, ...

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 7993 2612  /  US +1 310 857 7715  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455