[asterisk-biz] UK

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Wed Jul 14 06:13:03 CDT 2010

> Hi, we currently use magrathea telecom for inbound and outbound dialing
> but
> we're looking for a backup provider... can anyone recommend someone?

In my experience I don't think Magrathea have "been down" for more than a
few minutes in the whole of the 5+ years we've done business with them.
You'll be hard pressed to find someone better in the UK.

If you do want a backup, might be worth having a chat with AQL...
(especially for certain destinations that Magrathea don't route)

Regards,

Chris