[asterisk-biz] Chicago Numbers (312)

Hall, Rick rick at readywire.com
Tue Jul 13 14:42:41 CDT 2010

Greetings-

I have a client that is seeking numbers in the 312-591 prefix.  Can anyone assist?  Please email me off forum.

Thanks!

Rick

--
Rick Hall
Senior Vice President

Affordable Website & Reseller Hosting
http://www.readywire.com/
(312) 278-4446 x5446

Technical Support:
24 hours a day / 7 days a week

Customer Login...........: https://secure.readywire.com/
Server Notices.............: http://status.readywire.com/
Support Center............: https://secure.readywire.com/
Twitter.........................: http://twitter.com/readywire
Blog............................: http://blog.readywire.com/

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions. PO BOX 811061, Chicago, IL, USA, 60681. www.readywire.com.