[asterisk-biz] HumBug - Pre BETA Launch Registration

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:25:49 CDT 2010

Well,

   This is totally different. While Invox says: "You need to use our
services to take advantage of our services",
we say: "Hey, you already have Asterisk - don't re-do your application,
don't switch platform, just use our
agent!".

   Now, the basis of all fraud analysis and prevention is analytical
engines. Our fraud analysis engine is based
upon correlating information from as much un-liaised systems as
possible, creating a traffic model of the entire
world (well, on a small scale of course). Utilizing the information we
obtain from multiple sources, and the
fraud attack signatures we already have, we can detect an attack on a
PBX system much faster then simply
analyzing CDR records. For example, let us suppose an attack vector had
been analyzed to correspond with
a specific carrier base in the world, our systems can easily pick that
one up from the first call that is suspected
as fraud.

   The humbug project is currently planned with 4 distinct role outs:

   Stage I - Analytics (currently in beta)
   Stage II - Fraud Analysis (currently in internal alpha stage)
   Stage III - Fraud Prevention (still under development)
   Stage IV - Fraud Insurance/Assurance

   While at Stage I it would appear that Invox and Humbug are
approaching the same niche, you can surely see
we are aiming at a totally different niche.

Regards,
   Nir S