[asterisk-biz] European numbers (France, Spain, Netherlands specifically)

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Sun Jul 11 10:45:08 CDT 2010

Greetings list,

We have a client looking for a few DDIs in each of these countries and are
looking for a supplier able to supply same.

I know they're available through brokers such as DIDX and Voxbone, but
lessons learned from trying to support (and diagnose/fix faults) on numbers
that come from brokers means I'd really prefer to deal with a company who
actually holds the numbers and infrastructure to deliver them themselves.

I won't pretend we're after huge quantities here - it really will only be a
few at the outset, but is almost certain to grow considerably as other
clients in the sector show an interest.

Feel free to contact me either on or offlist if you're able to offer these
services.

Regards,

Chris
--
C.M. Bagnall, Director, Minotaur IT Limited
Tel: +44 1604 808708