[asterisk-biz] Reconditioned AudioCodes MP-124D's

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Thu Jul 1 17:37:32 CDT 2010

Evening.

I have a dozen AudioCodes MP-124D's that have been fully reconditioned that I'm looking to unload at a great price point. Six month warranty.

If you're in the market for a 24 port gateway or will be, drop me a line so we can work out a deal.

Thanks.

Garrett

Garrett Smith
Director, Marketing and Business Development

VoIP Supply, LLC.
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
716-250-3408 OFFICE
716-685-2012 FAX
716-903-9495 MOBILE
gsmith at voipsupply.com

Meet me on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=757275151> or LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/garrettsmith>

Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your experience with my boss, Benjamin Sayers<mailto:bsayers at voipsupply.com>, CEO

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then delete this message, including any attachments. Our mailing address is 454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.