[asterisk-biz] Phoen Museum videos

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 29 05:03:10 CST 2010

30 jan 2010 kl. 02.45 skrev Rehan Allah Wala:

> Very interesting phone related videos, share by Moshe of net2phone via Facebook.
>
> I wanted to share with u guys.
>
> It shows how far we have come, and where we can go from here
>
> http://www.techistan.net/phonemuseum/

I just love those videos! Thanks Moshe and Rehan!

And I think we need to shape up. Haven't seen telephony engineers properly dressed like the ones in that film at any Astricon. Only memory that I can recall is when Steve Sokol and myself showed up in a black suit  at the very first Astricon and white shirt. Obviously we knew how to dress properly in this business!

/O