[asterisk-biz] hosted PBX in 4 minutes!!!

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:44:17 CST 2010

Senad - appreciate your link. how does it compare with PBX+
www.pbxplus.com (platform based on Invox). it can be setup in mins.
Drag and drop - you are ready - you get speech recognition system and
tts.

You can freely power your Google voice through gizmo, point your Skype
number/ID  (skypeout as well), use your own termination provider etc.
- they do not tout a lot about their system. There is a trunking
available from asterisk which is also free. Basically point your
asterisk and use them as auto attendant and call forward using
asterisk back.

I know them from IT expo show last year. I use them to interact with
my client's database - it allows me to execute sql queries/ Worth few
mins to glance at. God luck.