[asterisk-biz] FOR SALE: One (1) Digium TE412P Card

Ryan Hunt ryan at ryanhunt.net
Mon Jan 25 18:12:38 CST 2010

Hi list.

I have one (1) Digium branded TE412P PCI Card for sale. It's the one with the DSP Board attached:

http://www.digium.com/en/products/digital/te412p.php?tab=overview

It's Digium branded, and I've just plugged it into a G5 Mac and tested it works with Ubuntu linux and the DAHDI-current drivers + tools.
I've never used Asterisk before so I don't know how to tell if it's working or not.

What I see:

1. I plug it in, and 3 of the 4 lights flash red, left to right.
2. Once I load the wct4xxp driver, the lights go out.
3. When I load any of the dahdi_tools apps the lights glow all at the same time (3 of the 4)

It looks like one of the LEDs is not displaying (one nearest to the 'top' of the card), but otherwise from what I can tell via dmesg and all other things it's working. This card needs a 3.3V PCI slot, and you need to ensure you've got a machine that can take it. Check here for compatibility:

http://www.digium.com/en/docs/misc/pci_slot.php

I looked low and high here at work, and the only machine i could find that had this port was an older PowerMac G5. Most 'server' motherboards should have a 3.3V (64-bit) PCI slot. (which is compatible with this card) I can provide photos/pictures and logs from the machine.

I'm willing to post to anywhere in the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Western Europe. I will accept payment by paypal in USD, AUD, GBP. Item will be posted/sent from Seattle, WA, USA.

Please get in touch with a reasonable offer for the card, ideally off-list.

Cheers,

Ryan Hunt.