[asterisk-biz] Looking for a highly qualified Asterisk Programmer

Danny Ashworth dan at bluehost.com
Fri Jan 22 15:21:24 CST 2010

Jean,

We have had many responses.  I have attached the 1.4 patch code.  Last
version we used the queuegroups patch on was 1.4.19.1.  We are
currently using digium's 1.6.0.6 with one patch that was yanked out of
the 1.6.0.19 version to attempt a fix to an issue with non-ringall
groups.  I would need a bid from you so I can make a decision and get
this done ASAP.