[asterisk-biz] Looking for PRI in Quebec

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Jan 22 10:27:01 CST 2010

Hi,

I am looking for a PRI (delivered TDM ideally, SIP if not possible) in
Montreal, Quebec. I need some form of "province-wide" of at least multi
rate-center product (ex: DIDs in Montreal and Laval on the same PRI). I
already have a great supplier that offers that sort of product, but I am
looking to complete the rate-centers they can offer me with some new ones.

Please send email to michael at virtutel.ca if you can offer this, or if you
know of somebody that can (I would greatly appreciate that)

Regards,

Michaël