[asterisk-biz] FS: 500 units Netgear DM111P DSL modem & 400 units Netgear DGN2000 wireless N router + dsl modem combo

Sunny VoIP sunnyvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:35:06 CST 2010

Hi All,

I have 500 units Netgear DM111P DSL modem & 400 units Netgear DGN2000
wireless N router + dsl modem combo for sale. Factory Refurbished and
sealed in Brown Netgear Boxes. ship from USA with UPS or USPS for USA
buyers. Ship from Canada with Canadapost for Canada buyers.

If you're interested in any of these products,  please go to my ebay
store at http://www.SUNNYVOIP.com to purchase. Thanks.

Here are the specifications:
http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/DSLModems/DM111Pv2.aspx
http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/WirelessNRoutersandGateways/DGN2000.aspx

If you have any questions, free free to drop me an e-mail.

Sunny
http://www.sunnyvoip.com