[asterisk-biz] Anyone knows about wholesale text messaging contracts?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jan 20 08:11:16 CST 2010

I had a long discussion with him on IM the other day.  His issue does
appear to be a very poor understanding of english combined with
compulsive eagerness.  I discussed at length ways that he might make
some sense, and asked him to review our conversation with someone who
knew english ( they were out that day ).  It would seem that was time
wasted.

Anyone else who can stand to help him?