[asterisk-biz] IVR development and hosting by Voisonics - special offer

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Wed Jan 20 04:09:01 CST 2010

Hello all,

I'm pleased to introduce to asterisk-biz a complete IVR design, development,
and hosting service by Voisonics.

Our aim is to provide bespoke solutions world-wide where more is required
than simple for-this-press-1 menus, for example integrating with other
corporate databases, speech recognition, text to speech, routing calls based
on information such as caller number or zip code, etc.
We provide hosting in Europe, North America and Asia, can set up high
availability fail-over, and organise inbound and outbound phone connections.
All this can be managed and monitored from our easy-to-use web interface.

We invite you to listen to a demonstration application by phoning any of the
following numbers and choosing option 3.
You can also log into the website and see your call in the history, listen
to a call recording, and check out the application settings.

US toll-free: +1 888 842 2720
UK: +44 (0) 20 3298 1642
Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 2180

Demo website: https://demo.voisonics.com/

As an introductory offer, anyone placing an order before the end of February
2010 and mentioning asterisk-biz will receive 20% off the first year of
their service fee.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and I wish you all a
great year.

--
David Cunningham
Voisonics Limited