[asterisk-biz] Anyone knows about wholesale text messaging contracts?

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Jan 19 21:30:17 CST 2010

if you are interested in wholesale sms's do let me know qty and target prices.

I can run them out for you via earthsms.net

Rehan

> > power that is "fair" enough ?
> >
> >  What I am trying to find out is simple: What price can be obtained from a
> > *carrier* on a direct wholesale contract, and what minimum volumes would
> > clinch a contract.  All I know is wholesalers go as low as 1 cent per
> > message, but my question is: What price do they get it at?
>
> You may as well give up on this line of questioning because no one is going to
> provide you first hand information.
>
> This info is subject to strict NDAs and is a tightly guarded commercial
> secret. Furthermore each carrier will be on a different independently
> negotiated rate.
>
> You are at the wrong end of the market at the wrong time. The right time to
> get in was 10+ years ago where better profit margins and less competition
> allowed a company to set up and grow in to it.
>
> Now the door to the little cartel is closed. Find something else to do.
> Skimming dimes on calls or texts is crazy.
>
> --

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"

Are you on Facebook ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0tmktiLd0