[asterisk-biz] Anyone knows about wholesale text messaging contracts?

c.savinovich at itntelecom.com c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Tue Jan 19 22:11:20 CST 2010

>>>You may as well give up on this line of questioning because no one is
>>going to provide you first hand information.
>>This info is subject to strict NDAs and is a tightly guarded commercial
>>secret. Furthermore each carrier will be on a different independently
>>negotiated rate.
>>You are at the wrong end of the market at the wrong time. The right time
>>to get in was 10+ years ago where better profit margins and less
>>competition allowed a company to set up and grow in to it.
>>Now the door to the little cartel is closed. Find something else to do.
>>Skimming dimes on calls or texts is crazy.

I disagree with you.  First of all, silence may be indicative that the
information may be too good to be shared.  Second, SMS text messaging
reselling is a booming business, with new web sites providers appearing
every week, and dont need to even mention the growing projections for the
industry. And third, I only reiterated my line of questioning in liu of a
question you posed to me.

Thanks
CS