[asterisk-biz] Anyone knows about wholesale text messaging contracts?

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Tue Jan 19 16:10:16 CST 2010

Hi, we will be sending about 10 thousand text messages per day through
Clickatell. (From an Asterisk server)... We want to send the messages
directly to the carriers. I am using Kannel (at least I am trying to).  At
that volume, there is got to be wholesale contracts available from the
*wireless carriers*, and even sms centers to connect to.  I would not think
this could be done with 10 cell phones plugged to the usb ports of the
kannel server.

Can anyone who knows about this please shed some light :) ?

CS