[asterisk-biz] Friday Jan 15 @12 Noon EST: Hacking VoIP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 15 07:13:04 CST 2010

I think Brooks is right.  This guy has to be a troll;  it's the only
logical explanation, unless you're willing to allow that someone could
actually be this predictably, consistently and thoroughly stupid, as
well as illiterate.  I'm not.

For what it's worth, I'll stop feeding him now, though it certainly
was funny.

+1 for the ban.

--
Sent from mobile device