[asterisk-biz] I Need Help - Voip Business

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 14 12:55:47 CST 2010

On 01/14/2010 01:38 PM, Info Info wrote:

> Yes i want voip resell business send me more details,,,

Sure, no problem.  Basically, it is a channel partner opportunity for
delivering value-added dailing minties solutions in a five-9s, 24/7, N+1
high-ROI mission-critical environment as part of being a team player in
today's fast-paced, ever-changing global economy of high speed, digital
e-commerce.

If you'd like to work from home with unlimited income potential, you
can't afford to miss the Dailing Minties network marketing opportunity!
  Utilise the latest social media strategies to get your downline up to
speed on Daa Netry 2.0.

Contact '!dailing!minties' via UUCP today to get started.  For a
one-time non-refundable fee of a rather large amount, you can gain
access to the exclusive world of consultative B2B/B2C sales and leverage
our high-cap Platinum growth product:  Social ISDN over Twitter!  It
uses never-before-seen, revolutionary 2010 uuencode/base64 technology.

Sign up today, operators are standing by.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems