[asterisk-biz] I Need Help - Voip Business

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 00:31:30 CST 2010

No credit period - even if they've paid OK in the past. You
never know what will happen in the future and even good
businesses can go out of business leaving you with thousands
of dollars in unpaid bills.

Give them credit if they put a deposit (or make them put a
deposit if you work post-paid). But beyond that never give
anyone credit beyond something like $100.

Think about it like this- if they didn't pay you. Would you
be in trouble? if the answer is yes - then you're giving them
too much credit.

-- Nitzan
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/
http://www.future-nine.com/