[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Router Question, kind of long, sorry

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Jan 11 12:45:21 CST 2010

If 3 ethernet interfaces are enough, we use ALIX boards, manufacturer is here:
http://www.pcengines.ch/alix.htm

You haven't stated where you are internationally, so I can't give you a link to a reseller in your region.

If we need more than 3 ethernet interfaces, then we use the FabiaTech FX5624 (2 gigabit + 4 100mb). The manufacturer's website seems to be broken atm, so here's a link to a UK distributor:
http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12508

Regards,

Chris
--