[asterisk-biz] [VUC] Jan 22nd: Astlinux (was Re: January 22, 2010 guest spot open)

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 03:41:26 CST 2010

Update: Jan 22nd we'll be talking about Astlinux:

AstLinux is a custom Linux distribution centered around Asterisk and
although Asterisk remains the core focus, other VoIP applications such
as OpenSIPS and FreeSWITCH are also available. Many of Astlinux
features make it ideal for embedded and commercial Asterisk based
solutions.

All are welcome to join our conference, going on its third year.
There's always interesting stuff, some of it pretty off the wall,
especially in the second, usually unpublished, "R-rated" segment.

For more info: http://VoipUsersConference.org or http://vuc.me for short.

RSS Feed: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss22622.xml

IRC: Freenode.net #vuc