[asterisk-biz] Local DIDs needed

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:48:43 CST 2010

Sean,

We sell DIDs all over US in 2600+ rate center. For the list of all the
available ratecenters please visit us at
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.
We have inbound DIDs in 2 different configurations.

1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID).

   Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional channel. We
have lower price Volume purchase,

*#of DID's/Month          Rate (USD)/DID / month
*1-20                               $8.99
21-50                             $8.75
51-100                           $8.50
101-200                         $7.99
201+                             Contact us
We allow the customers to share 1/5 of the total channels.  Eg. customer
with 50 DIDs (20 channels on each DID) can have shares 1/5 * 50 * 20 = 200
channels at no extra cost. The customer can buy additional shared channels
for $3 per channel.
2) DID with metered inbound.

    $1 per DID + $5 activation per DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute for
all incoming calls.

I have people using 100K minutes on one DID and we have no problem with
that.

-Jai
www.didforsale.com