[asterisk-biz] Remote SIP monitor

lists at contacttel.com lists at contacttel.com
Thu Jan 7 09:05:34 CST 2010

Done that as well to test PRI's, but then on some small network congestion
peeks it would give false positives and reboot boxes that were healthy.

Not sure but i guess it's still a good option for that part, as for the
rest, asterisk needs a monitor app built-in, as all other options  are
either not powerful enough or too much (requiring a steep learning curve or
config time)