[asterisk-biz] January 22, 2010 guest spot open

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Jan 5 10:26:08 CST 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Alex Balashov wrote:

> I was going to have him do some proofreading...

Just look at his email address -- info at jksoftwaresolutions.com. Isn't "jk"
pre-teen text-speech for "joke?"

Check out the home page of his web site. The number of times they (he?)
forgot to replace the "company name" token had me LMFAO.

I'm sure it's all an unfortunate coincidence...

--
Thanks in advance,