[asterisk-biz] January 22, 2010 guest spot open

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:25:20 CST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Nir Simionovich
<nir.simionovich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Randy,
>
>  Here's an interesting concept, how about doing a VUC open mic night,
> that is governed
> by a subject. For example, I'm confident that while the below aren't
> highly technical, people
> would love to talk about these:

<snip>

Hey Nir,

Are you available for the 22nd of January.

What you describe is kind of what happens when there's no specific
guest, but it would be excellent if there are such topics and we can
drum up enough interest for some people ready to talk.

All are welcome, as always!

/r