[asterisk-biz] magicjack?

Dave Veilleux dave at planettelecom.com
Sat Feb 27 08:54:52 CST 2010

Here is a snip from devojrx7 on www.fox16.com..

"You people who are using this might want to look into what you have signed
up for. The magic jack is one of the biggest spyware programs out there, and
you are paying them for the privilege of stealing all the information on
your computer. Yes it works, but the only safe way to use it is have it
hooked up to a dedicated computer with none of your personal information on
it, and that you do not use to surf the internet. Even in this case they are
still recording every person and business that you call to try to target
their advertisements to you. Check around on the net and see some of the
problems that people have had with this "service". I can't believe that Fox
16 recommended this spyware to people. If it sounds too good to be true it
probably is. Why do you think they are vastly cheaper than any other VoIP
service? Because they are stealing your information and selling it to
advertisers. No thanks. http://uninstallmagicjack.com/?cat=1 "

----