[asterisk-biz] Bangladesh

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sat Feb 27 06:35:32 CST 2010

On 27 Feb 2010, at 12:26, "David Knell" <dave at 3c.co.uk> wrote:
>> How can I compete with the calling cards that are sold?
>
> Ignore their headline rates and look at the small print - the 3 minute
> billing, 49c
> connection fee, 99c/week maintenance fee are far more significant
> than the
> 1c/min
> that they advertise.

Also add to that the fact that many are plain dishonest and provide
users with less time than paid for by running the clock fast. In my
opinion, calling cards are an industry that telecoms regulators,
police, and prosecutors should be taking a long hard look at.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111