[asterisk-biz] Free iPhone Asterisk Function and Application Reference

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Sun Feb 21 20:40:18 CST 2010

Hi all,

I've uploaded a free app for the iPhone called AsteriskRef to the Apple
AppStore.

This allows you to lookup applications and functions using your iPhone
or iPod touch so you don't have to jump out of extensions.conf or open
another terminal tab.

It currently supports applications and functions from Asterisk 1.4, but
I'm adding 1.6 and trunk at the moment.

It currently requires OS3.1.3, but I've got another version under review
at the moment which will run on 3.0.

Hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions.

More info here:

http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php?rssid=2353

--
Cheers,