[asterisk-biz] algeria wholesale test route needed

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 17 03:49:36 CST 2010

How'd you do the paperwork for the LLC?

You're not very good at arranging letters into these sequences...
Their name escapes me at the moment.  Oh, yes -- words, if you will.

You need to hire someone who can do it better if you expect anyone to
make an "urjant" priority of doing business with you.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670