[asterisk-biz] WTB: Algeria Mobile Orascom and Morocco - Mobile - Itissalat Al - Maghrib

Yaro Donchenko yaro at ovetel.com
Tue Feb 16 17:17:47 CST 2010

Greetings,

I am Yaro from OVETEL, we are an international voice wholesale carrier in
New York, So far, we had directly established business relations with more
than 200 companies from all over the world. OVETEL terminate over 5 million
minutes per day of voice traffic to international destinations.

Presently we are looking for partners who has direct interconnection or
routes to the following destinations:

*Algeria - Mobile – Orascom*

*Morocco - Mobile - Itissalat Al – Maghrib*

* *

We have very large volumes of traffic we need more capacity. If you can help
us please contact me of the list in your earlier convenience.

Best Regards

*Yaro Donchenko*

*VP of Business Development*

*OVE Telecom LLC*