[asterisk-biz] OT: Exchange 2010 Hosting Offer

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Feb 12 23:58:14 CST 2010

On 02/13/2010 12:51 AM, Pascal Bruno wrote:

> For some reason I enjoy reading this guy Info Info.  Sometimes I am
> wondering if its a bot, or if its a kid that happen to register to the
> mailing list by mistake or someone who's on a mailing list for the first
> time, I dont know man, but I enjoy reading how he replies to post like
> it was an email sent directly to him, not on the mailing list.

Yeah, I wonder if he's a troll half the time, too.  But there are
other things to dissuade me from that.

Whatever the case, he's safely become a part of list folklore now.
He's wedded himself into the narrative.

To be completely candid, I'd kinda miss him if he were gone.

Mr. Venketesh, you're one of very few people - in general - to have
courted a certain level of endearment from others (at least two)
through the very act of being a blithering idiot.  Sure, it's in a
Special Olympics kind of way, but insofar as this is actually quite a
remarkable feat, I congratulate you.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC